What To Expect On Your First Visit
- At the Pain Management Center, an individual plan of treatment will be developed for you.
- You will fill out a patient questionnaire.
- Dr. Thampi will clarify the questions on the questionnaire
- You will have a physical examination.
- Review of diagnostic tests, and medical records from prior physicians.
- Your physician will discuss your diagnosis and treatment options with you.
- Spinal injections are performed in an accredited surgery Center.
What To Bring On Your First Visit.
On your first visit, please bring
the following with you:
- Reports of any X-rays,
MRIs, CTs, or myelograms done relating to your pain condition.
- A list of all medications you are taking, dosages, and approximate amount of time you have been taking them.
- If you have been seen by another pain specialist for this
condition, please have them forward copies of their records.